6.2.11

Decca Originals - The Northern Soul Scene (60's)



Tracklist:
01 - frankie & johnny - i'll hold you
02 - david essex - so called loving
03 - flirtations - nothing but a heartache
04 - fearn brassy foundry - don't change it
05 - clyde mcphatter - baby you got it
06 - micky moonshine - name it you got it
07 - ronnie jones - my love
08 - fantastics - ask the lonely
09 - tom jones - stop breaking my heart
10 - billie davis - billy sunshine
11 - amen corner - our love (is in the pocket)
12 - danny williams - whose little girl are you
13 - eyes of blue - heart trouble
14 - bobby hanna - everybody needs love
15 - dave berry - picture me gone
16 - john e. paul - i wanna know
17 - elkie brooks - the way you do the things you do
18 - jon gunn - i just made up my mind
19 - adrienne poster - something beautiful
20 - brotherhood of man - reach out your hand
21 - sonny clide - giving up on love
22 - truly smith - my smile is just a frown
23 - stevie kimble - all the time in the world
24 - tony newman - let the good times roll
25 - bats - listen to my heart



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: