7.2.11

Pushing Too Hard Vol 1 (Compilation)

Tracklist:
 1 The Dovers - She's Gone
 2 Paul Revere & The Raiders - Kicks
 3 The Haunted - 1-2-5
 4 The Seeds - Bad Part Of Town
 5 Five Day Rain - Marie's A Woman
 6 Catain Beefheart & The Magic Band - Diddy Wah Diddy
 7 The Seeds - The Other Place
 8 The Groupies - Primitive
 9 The Unigues - You Ain't Tuff
10 The Third Bardo - I'm Five Years Ahead Of My Time
11 The Seeds - Out Of The Question
12 Paul Revere & The Raiders - Baby Please Don't Go
13 The Electric Prunes - I've Got A Way Of My Own
14 The Electric Prunes - I'll Drag You Home
15 Black Lips - Bbbjot
16 We The People - Love Is A Beautiful Thing
17 The Remains - Say You're Sorry
18 The Smoke - Don't Lead Me On
19 The Sorrows - Come With Me
20 Ungly Ducklings - 10:30 Train


Artwork - Elli Tiilikka
               
Enjoy :)  


Pasword: trypmaker_blog

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: